Health(ier) Vanilla, Blackberry and Cardamom Pancakes
We're elevating your favorite weekend pancakes with the rich and warming flavors of vanilla, blackberries and cardamom. Our Organic Buttermilk Multigrain Pancake Mix acts as the deliciously wholesome base for this satisfying recipe. Use almond milk, coconut oil and low-sugar yogurt for a healthier take on your classic pancakes.
3/4 C vanilla almond milk
1 organic, free range egg
1 C blackberries, rinsed, halved and smashed (this helps to ripple the beautiful juice color throughout your batter)
1 container vanilla Skyr (like Siggi's)
1 Tbsp vanilla almond milk
1/2 tsp cardamom (can add more if you want to punch up the flavor)
Honey, to taste
Blackberries, to top pancakes
1. Mix Organic Buttermilk Multigrain Pancake Mix, vanilla almond milk, egg and blackberries in a large bowl
2. Heat a small amount of coconut oil on a griddle
3. Cook pancake batter on griddle until golden-brown on both sides
1. Mix vanilla Skyr, almond milk and cardamom in a small bowl
2. Drizzle on top of pancakes, then top with honey and blackberries
3. Serve warm and enjoy!